The diary of an Elle Girl

Thoughts, Wishes and Make up! <3

Saturday 28 April 2012

Magazine Freebies Timeline

Okay -
So it has come to my attention that there is an unequivocally high amount of good size cosmetic freebies to be had with the big magazines in the next month.
You know I can't resist a bargain - so in release order - here goes.

Marie Claire
Release Date - 2nd May
Free Gift - Body Shop Lip tint
Value - £9
Magazine RRP - £3.70


Marie Claire have got some good freebies over the next few months and if you like your body shop cosmetics it's definitely worth buying!

In Style 
Release date - 3rd May 2012
Free Gift - 10 ml Nails Inc Polish - Choice of three shades
Bluebell
Powder Pink
Peach Sorbet
Value -  £11 per polish
Magazine RRP - £3.80


 In Style ran a similar offer last year - and I would say girls, all these colours are lovely so start saving because when they get to the shelves they won't be around for long

Easy Living
Release Date - 3rd May 2012
Free Gift - Choice of travel size Rituals products
Shower Scrub
Body Cream
Value -  £5 each 
Magazine RRP - £3.60


Your still getting your monies worth with these freebies, as they're more expensive than the magazine and then you get a glossy to read too, but they're by no means the best deal this month! Unless you're a massive rituals fan - in which case stock up!


Okay now we can have a little breather take our stacks of magazines a cup of tea and our new nail polishes and chill for a bit. -
Until

Red
 Release Date - 30th May
Free Gift - Choice of Jemma Kidd Make up products
Jemma Kidd Make Up School black mascara
Jemma Kidd black eyeliner
Value - £15 and £14 
Magazine RRP - £3.80 

Another fantastic offer from Red, I feel really spoilt with all their freebies later, sometimes their freebies can be specific promotions set within certain stores and I am unsure with this one so I would suggest trying W H Smiths and Sainsburys first for these special issues.

Glamour
Release Date - 31st May
Free Gift - Choice of three Benefit travel size products
7.5 ml That Gal'
7.5ml The Porefessional 
7.5ml Badgal lash masacara
Value - £15, £10 and £10
Magazine RRP - £2 
 


At the absolute steal of only £2 per issue this is the one I am looking forward to the most, to put it into perspective a full size That Gal primer is a tiny 11ml so a 7.5ml sample, I'll take two please.
The Porefessional - Three of those samples with the magazine would give you more than a full size product for a tiny £6?
And as for Badgal lash well I love that too so I'll take one of those aswell.
Will look a bit like a crazy lady with all my benefit magazine freebies, but it's the third year running they've done these crazy promotions so I'm sure they're getting used to me by now.

Marie Claire
Release Date - 31st May
Free Gift - Choice of three Ciate Polishes
BonBon
Jelly Bean
Purple Sherbert
Value - £9 each
Magazine RRP - £3.70


I'm not a massive Ciate fan, but these colours are lovely pastel ones and I might just get them to add to my collection, after all the bottles are cute...
Harpers Bazaar
Release Date - 4th June
Free Gift - Choice of three Leighton Denny Polishes
A bright pink
A coral
And a mushroom shade
Value - £11 each
Magazine RRP - £4.20


So this is the most expensive of all the magazines - but if you're a huge Leighton Denny fan it's worth it as the colours are gorgeous - I think I'll just be picking up the Coral coloured one though!


Anyway if I hear of anymore amazing magazine buys I'll be sure to leave them below-
feel free to leave your comments as always

Kisses-
E <3
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. your so good to us with all your money saving research! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha - glad you like it - we all know don't we beauty queens don't come cheap! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 this post and ur blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 glad you like it lovely - sometimes it's just useful to know isn't I think the first year glamour did the Benefit promo I was so poor, and didn't know about it and got one sample, wont make that mistake again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you know everything !!! you are a star!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you liked it chlo! no you're a polishaholic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great! I didn't know about in style. :) Thankyou!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. harpers bazaar mag has a free alice temperley bag - check out my blog post - http://bbalm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/magazine-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elle, just so you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :D Check out my post for the rules! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really great post! Very helpful...love it!
    Can feed my beauty addiction even more now haha. x

    ReplyDelete