The diary of an Elle Girl

Thoughts, Wishes and Make up! <3

Friday 13 April 2012

Models Own Discomix

So, I've only just started investing in lots of nail polishes haven't I but, I actually couldn't resist this glittery beaut from Models Own.


This Models Own polish in Discomix is £5 a bottle, and if you buy them from Boots they're on a 3 for 2 at the moment!

Discomix
At first I was a bit dissapointed with it it went on quite thin and needed quite a few coats to cover my nail properly, but as it dried it was absolutely amazing. 

So much glitter!
The picture doesn't really do all the different glitter colours in this justice, but it is actually a gorgeous polish, if your patient enough to do several coats.

The effect is similar to a the Nails inc, Connaught Square although connaught goes with a much sleeker finish - but the colour of the Models Own is much more purple and sparkly, but needs a a few top coats to get a nice sleek finish.


 So after my initial unenthusiastic reaction with this, I actually really loved it! - Also, unlike some of the glittery polishes I have this one keeps of really easily.

For a glitter polish
10/10!
<3

Kisses,
E <3
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment