The diary of an Elle Girl

Thoughts, Wishes and Make up! <3

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Baby bottom butter

Okay, so this may look a bit odd -
but a few years back I was advised to try this as I get really dry elbows!
After reading rave reviews I decided to give it a go - it smelt lovely and it only costs £2.89 so it was worth a try!
I have to say its absolutely amazing - it's suitable for vegetarians and sensitive skin, it smells beautiful it's really light and it's made my skin amazing - I figure after keeping this one to myself for a while I should share the clear skin miracle cure.
Only £2.89 too bargain <3 for beauty fiends and mamas and babies alike!


Would you try this?

Kisses,
E<3
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hi there, thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog! :) i got my husbands assistance to sign up for my glossybox account so i don't really know how.

    but here's some instructions::

    http://ohmyomiyage.wordpress.com/2012/02/27/how-to-order-glossybox-japan-english-translation/

    xx,
    zhing
    www.little-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to try this on my dry elbows and feet soles!
    Following you via bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back!
    Lol
    Pinktopping.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete